oh everything looks so beautiful!I wish I could see all that in person!Have a lovely evening!
wow, i like your pictures! and palais de tokyo is my favorite space love so much. crazy beautiful.
Dear Oly! it seems like you have a perfect time!Enjoy and it's nice to follow you like this!Can i still wish you and your man a very good new year?well i want to and wish you all the best!By the way...it's magazine heaven over there...:-)
i miss gallery weekends in paris,this looks like a good day!
oh everything looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see all that in person!
Have a lovely evening!
wow, i like your pictures! and palais de tokyo is my favorite space love so much. crazy beautiful.
ReplyDeleteDear Oly! it seems like you have a perfect time!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy and it's nice to follow you like this!
Can i still wish you and your man a very good new year?
well i want to and wish you all the best!
By the way...it's magazine heaven over there...
:-)
i miss gallery weekends in paris,
ReplyDeletethis looks like a good day!