hi! I've emailed you twice about a purchase i made form your shop, I bought a calendar but forgot to let you know that my paypal account is set up to provide my old mailing address, I need the calendar shipped to another address in Mexico, sorry to be a stalker but I spent my hard earned money on it, so, what can I do? PLEASE HELP
Lovely photos.
ReplyDeletepostcard seies looks nice.
ReplyDeletehi!
ReplyDeleteI've emailed you twice about a purchase i made form your shop, I bought a calendar but forgot to let you know that my paypal account is set up to provide my old mailing address, I need the calendar shipped to another address in Mexico, sorry to be a stalker but I spent my hard earned money on it, so, what can I do? PLEASE HELP
dear limon and karin, thank you thank you :)
ReplyDeleteand and dear maria, i've sent you a reply to your e-mail box, don't worry, be happy, okay ?
:)