You know that my daughter draw the card; eet smakelijk (- Have a good dinner) and that cute little bag is Erika's! (mikodesign) The boat is made by Jurianne Matter. I tried to make you a real dutch gift! ENJOY! (and i'm really looking forward to see what's in my mailbox!)
wow full of goodies! lucky girl you are!
ReplyDeleteWowww,all of them are from Simone ?
ReplyDeleteThey are Great, I specially love that little both!
Happy to find your blog! :D
Parisa
Hope that cheers you up!
ReplyDeleteYou know that my daughter draw the card; eet smakelijk (- Have a good dinner) and that cute little bag is Erika's! (mikodesign)
The boat is made by Jurianne Matter.
I tried to make you a real dutch gift!
ENJOY!
(and i'm really looking forward to see what's in my mailbox!)
Goodies goodies :)
ReplyDeletethats supernice!
ReplyDeletealso got those boats from a friend once, they are cute!