2011/02/09


-

a little preview of my new postcard series called

小星星通信
little star communications

-

i'm dedicating this new series that contains eight of personal favorites of my own drawings throughout the past 6 years, to the man who inspire and influence me the most, yoshitomo nara, with one of his book title the little star dwelller, but using the same meaning of the original japanese title

- - -


-

after putting stamps on the back of the postcards, now i've been putting the tiny little sticker that's written little star communications in chinese on it for two days so far, it's a lot of works, but i'm really enjoying the fun of all the processes of preparing the postcards ( remember the very cute little animals paper envelopes i made for the new postcard sets ? ) having them ready to be in my online shop and other real stores in taipei

i'm hoping this year i can find some nice real store in other countries to sell my products, if you're interested in this idea, please feel free to write to me ( dearoly@gmail.com ), let's keep in touch !

-

and don't forget to like the facebook page of my little online shop !

merci merci merci beaucoup

:)



3 comments:

  1. yn=michinara32/09/2011

    Thanx !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah cute postcard! I love postcard. I used to be a postcard collector :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you stock in The Little Drom Store in Singapore? If not you can check them out here: http://thelittledromstore.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete