home    about    note    item    shop    package    inspiration

2012/10/13

little marketo



- - -

we went to a lovely little market some days ago, on a nice saturday afternoon, seeing some old friends, and meeting some more new friends, it was a lovely lovely day...

-

the beauuuuuuuutiful antique books were from butterfly books

- -



- - -

the long hair lady on the right is the beautiful sandra of yokoneco

- -



- - -

artist and graphic designer timonium lake

- -




- - -

the little neon pink book in the middle is photo book from jojo kao

- -


- - -

jasmine garden's flowers were sold out super fast, and we were way too late...

- -


- - -


- - -

i love everything that they do, the between whiles general store

- -


- - -


- - -




- - -

and and, also love everything from pinmo

-


hello, how are you doing ?
-

happy weekend, dear boys and girls

:]





5 comments:

  1. thank you, it was in taipei.
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your works, I've been follow you from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, you're so sweet.
    hello, from little subtropical island !
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Seoul! I have been following your blog for a while because I love your art and designs. But now I am using it as my travel guide, since I am coming to Taipei in a few weeks. Thanks for linking to so many great places—I can't wait to visit them. ^^

    ReplyDelete