home    about    note    item    shop    package    inspiration

2012/09/19

- an imaginary journey of july -



- - -


- - -


- - -



- - -


- - -



- - -

「 七 月 の 幻 想 旅 行 」/ 

( an imaginary journey of july )

my first zakka exhibition, started in july, and still on going,
in a forest-like cafe called 小南風 ( minami )

- - -

the new items, both postcard and maru-maru sticker series,
are now available in my little online shop ! ! !

-


i've been thinking a lot since last year when we scheduled this zakka exhibition, thinking about how to finally being able to visualized the idea i had some years ago, when i came back from my first big adventure journey ( in europe ) by myself, now it's the right time, i can feel it, i have the ability to tell a little bit about how it is, the adventure, the journey, have taken me, changed me, and showed me to know more about the little inner universe inside of me, and the world that surrounds me....

:]






( the lovely photos were taken by hungmao from jasmine garden, except for the first photo was taken by me )


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It looks wonderful<3 And I love that little tapir as well!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really amazing :) just dropping by to say hello!

    i love your blog. <3

    - melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!
    http://elbrighteye.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete