2012/03/18

room talk


-

i have my very own oasis in the almost summer-like everyday life

the mini green garden from my lovely friend jasmine is on my working table with me for now...

it makes me smile

:]

- - -


- - -

-

our super kawaiii furry little kids, mori ( on the right ) and yama ( on the left ), love to sleep on the top of the fridge.

every time when i see the ways they sleep, it melts my heart...

:]

- - -

-

and and, a delicious meal of salmon sashimi with salmon eggs on rice in our new favorite japanese restaurant, yum-yum !

:]




3 comments:

  1. Your mini garden matches your room so well.
    And, Yama's sleeping pose is particularly lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un magnifique petit jardin qui invite à de grandes ballades...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those pictures!!
    super cute plants and cats!!!

    ReplyDelete