2012/02/21

little market



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -

a little bit more of that dreamy day in jasmine garden

-

i wasn't able to take any photos while the market was still going on, because we were almost 2 hours late and as soon as we arrived and settled down, i started non-stop wrapping and packing up sold items with the kitty galaxy paper bags for the lovely boys and girls who bought from our stand. it was crazy !

we are still so so so overwhelmed by everything happened that day, i can not thank enough to all the boys and girls we met on that very day, you all made me feel so much stronger and fulled of happy power to keep on going on this very lonely road of everyday handmade little things, creating somethings of my very own, little by little

thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

:]



( photos taken by my dear dear axel )



7 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. " on this very lonely road of everyday handmade little things, creating somethings...." very very true, I feel the same. Just I still haven't sell any of mine things..:)

    I wish I could be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh i just ran into your blog and i love it. Too adorable for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything here is so lovely, oly! i have always loved your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :]

    i wish you can all come and visit the amazing jasmine garden as well !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stumbled here and as I read through, I find myself wanting to live your life.

    ReplyDelete