2011/10/17

autumn readings


-

late night snack time and more new autumn readings

not feeling very well today, so i decided to take one day off and stay in bed...

- - -


-

01. hanako for men, my travels issue
02. ずらり, 料理上手の台所, その2 ( about kitchens )
03. 人が幸せになるにはごはんを作ればいいと僕は思う。 ( recipe book )
04. 泊まりたくなる, 京都本, 宿×街が新しい京都のキーワード ( about kyoto )

-

a little note for boys or girls that wanna find these nice japanese books / magazines,
i recommend you first to check hiki's lovely online shop, uguisu

-

what's your autumn readings ?

:)



7 comments:

  1. It seems that you can read Japanese. And this makes me admiring you very much:) Thanks for sharing your autumn readings. I just ordered a few from amazon.jp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorg magazines. Tho I can't read japanese I can read chinese which is SUPER useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite : "Marie Claire maison" (France) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oly!! thank you for mentioning me and my shop!! you are so sweet (as always!)
    i think you and i enjoy similar autumn reads.. ;)
    hope you got the package, or if not soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately I found that "The Big Issue" is a very meaningful magazine...hope you can try read one someday :)
    ps. This is the first time visiting your blog, I'm in love with your stuff! I'm now in Taichung, I will go to 日嚐 someday and buy your wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better.

    We share a similar love for Japanese magazines :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually pick up Japanese interior design magazines when I'm at the airport flying out somewhere. I love the simplicity of the photos in them. These days I've been very careful about not buying any books or magazines, because I'm headed home soon. P.S. Your lovely package arrived! I blogged about it recently. :]

    ReplyDelete