2011/09/16

room talk ( kyoto package )



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -



- - -


-

last week, on the very day that i was about to have my first ever wisdom tooth to be removed, i received a package from kyoto...

imaging how surprised i was, holding this very large package from keibunsha ( !!! ), my favorite bookstore in the whole universe ! ( actually i screamed and jump around after i opened the package )

turned out, my french man, axel, secretly ordered this beauuuuuuuuuutiful d-bros 2012 calendar called family, on keibunsha website a few weeks ago as a surprise gift ( which means no reasons ! )

( d-bros does wonderful designs ! )

and it magically made the dentist appointment seem not so scary to me...

-

dear boys and girls far far away, i wish you all have a very nice weekend

:)



2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty calendar!
    I have a hard time understanding how it works - there are only 3 pages?! but it looks so pretty. I want it, if only I could read the site.

    I hope your dentist appointment went alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, naomi,, ,
    thank you so much !

    i'm not sure how did axel make the order, because he doesn't understand japanese at all either, i guess you can just place the order and see what they ask next, or even write to the bookstore, they are very nice and friendly !

    and there are 12 pages ( one for each month ) in the calendar !

    it's really really beauuuuuuutiful !

    :)

    ReplyDelete