2011/08/24

room talk


-

wisdom tooth aches, girly thing belly aches, ,,

today i woke up so so so late, kitty mori and yama came to visit me in bed so many times, and then at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, i got up from bed, took a shower, made a cup of cappuccino with lots of fluffy foam for myself, and the kitties are both sleeping next to my table right now

i don't know why, but wednesday is one of my favorite day in a week

slow down, one step at a time, i keep this in my mind

- - -

artists that i fell in love with these days,

makoto kagoshima,
kiyata,

-

and, and,

i secretly hoping mr. santa will give me this beauuutiful calendar as christmas present

:)

- -

have a nice nice nice day, dear boys and girls

:)



6 comments:

  1. thanks oly for the artists' links..truly amazing!
    have a nice day! ~^^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i think that your "room talk" posts are my favorite ever! such beautiful room photos. i hope the aches go away. i'm having a relaxing wednesday too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the Girls ZINE?
    I am very curious to have a look inside ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also loved the pretty calendar. And I'm with Uloni, very curious about Girls Zine.


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  5. here are some info about the girls zine,, ,
    -
    http://bnn-international.blogspot.com/2010/09/girls-zine-zine-guidance-for-girls.html
    - - -
    http://hellosandwich.blogspot.com/2010/09/hello-sandwich-in-japanese-girls-zine.html
    -
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart that horse. Hope you feel better soon!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete