2011/08/04

mori and yama



- - -


-

kitty yama
( i wonder what he's staring at )

- - -



- - -


-

kitty mori
( just woke up )

- - -



- - -


-

we're back from paris for one week now, still trying to understand and process what had happened. the kids ( the kitties ) were having way too much crazy fun time at my mother's house, and they've grown so much that i still can not believe how much they've changed.

these photos were taken in the morning of the day we had to take them to tainan, so they could stayed with my mother while we're away.

right now mori is sleeping next to my macbook ( sometimes she would sleeps straight on the keyboard ) and yama is sleeping on the chair that i'm sitting on...

- - -

thank you all so very much for the kind and nice words from the last post, i hope i'll be able to post more often about all the photos and trips and things in our life these days...

have a nice day !

:)



11 comments:

  1. waa the cats name is YAMA and MORI from the movie title!? : )
    Kawaii--!! my bird name is MAME 豆 because of she is green : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitties are way cute! Yama has those eyes that one can't say no to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, great work area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I can finally read Your blog!!! I'm back from China!! I visited japan as well in june.. take care dear oly.ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitties are cute and seem so gentle.
    They just sit so properly even if there is a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. precious is a word a reserve for cats like these. they are the cutest. and your space looks like a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart your blog! And Mori has the most beautiful colors I've ever seen on a cat.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh your cats are so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have 2 very nice cats ! And a lovely blog ! I'll come back !

    ReplyDelete