2011/05/03

tokyo days


-

my little handmade presents for my tokyo girl friends !

:)

-

this photo was taken by the super kawaiii hello sandwich girl, ebony chan
( thank you dear ebony !!! )

- - -


-

and this photo was taken by the lovely jollygoo girl, hiki chan,
at the cafe we went to last night
( arigato hiki chan !!! )

( and at the bottom of the photo you can see mogu chan's super kawaiii wrapping papers ! )

-

i got some super nice and kawaiii ( and yummy ) presents from the girls as well !
it's sooooooo good to meet my dear internet friends in person !

:)



3 comments:

  1. wow! how exciting that you got to meet them! meeting blogger friends is something i've always wanted to do. these packages look quite lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog very much.
    Everything is so pretty here.
    I have a swap in my blog.
    Hope you will join for the masking tape fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 眼睛和心可愛的人才可以做出這些小東西:)
    可以旅行好好,袋鼠旅館好可愛的樣子!
    什麼時候回到熱熱的小島?
    :)

    ReplyDelete