2011/05/18

room talk



- - -



- - -


-

slow days in my little working space with souvenirs from the tokyo trip

- - -

i'm making new little cards with these beauuuuuuutil papers that i found in tokyo,
they make me very very very happy !

:)

- - -

and a few days after we came home, i received a lovely package from my friend moni,
i miss her a lot lot

- - -

thank you for your nice and kind messages on the last post,
i'll try to post more when my life slowly get back on the track

:)



9 comments:

  1. welcome back home! (i think?) : )
    what a beautiful inspiration space!!
    lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear lina, always so nice and kind notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely to catch up with your beautiful blog! and it seems you went to tokyo and had a great time! so happy for you! (»’◡’«)♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! "Room talk" is definetely a great inspiration. I wish I had a space like this at home (and I´m working on it). Kisses from Brazil.

    www.roadtripdanina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Oly !!
    how are you ?
    and Axel ?
    Your Tokyo trip made me dreaming ....
    hope to see you soon
    ;)
    hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such a pretty place to work. Lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,

    i really love your blog and the ambience...
    i love your pictures too!
    My passion iss the photography&design so
    I add your link on my blog in a post, I hope you are agree with that.

    you can see that here
    http://gcatc.free.fr/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    like others one,i realy like your blog to
    is inspiring.

    regards
    franka

    ReplyDelete