2011/03/01

2011/03/01/★2

day 09
- - -



-

birthday morning

:)

- - -


-

-

-


little note

so far it's like the trip of french cuisines, axel's 80-year-old aunt cook us different traditional french dishes for us everyday. luckily that the weather outside these days are very friendly not too too cold, so we can take long long walks everyday. and then last weekend finally here came the highlight of this trip, vanves flea market ! i used the money from sellings of my postcards to buy lots of things for myself as birthday present !

and and and ! today, which happens to be my birthday, we'll spend the day with the super adorable scratchy family ! it's really unexpected, and i'm super super happy and looking forward to it !

- - -

bonne journée !

have a very nice day dear boys and girls

:)



2 comments:

  1. Wow ! Very great photos ! I really like it !
    With what camera have you take this pictures ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Oly!
    Your share the same birthday with my little brother and my blog friend Aron! Wa!
    Hope you had a lovely birthday in Paris ;)

    ReplyDelete