2010/05/30



╱╱╱

breakfast on friday, i made sandwiches, he cut watermelon




╱╱╱

i love onions, i love tomatos, i love cheeze, i love basil, i love bacon

and and,
i love butter




╱╱╱

dinner time, i made japanese style pumpkin stewed for the very first time, it turned out pretty well, yum-yum













╱╱╱

i didn't tell you, i had my hair cut very short short short the other day

just like a fresh new start




and, finally, i've made up my mine to do this, a notebook/blog to put the inspirations to share with

it's called just like honey

come come and take a seat and have a look, and and most of all, have a fun relaxing time

:)



6 comments:

  1. i love your plate in the first photo : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have yellow watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the fork is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog and I love your haircut, I am new reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of that watermelon is gorgeous! Love the haircut. It reminds me that I need one.


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete