2010/05/14


╱╱╱

i'm enjoying cooking in our new super mini small kitchen




╱╱╱

the table setting idea comes from here

i'm creating a little museum of my very own

:)




╱╱╱

the little house is still not all ready and set, our living room looks very awkward right now. my table is so empty i feel it's someone else's table, i feel as if i'm starting a new life in a far away foreign land




i wanna go back to the start




" future is unknown, you have to create for your own " she sings



8 comments:

  1. The table setting looks fun. I spot Pon de Lion! He is a lot bigger than my mini one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just ate, but this makes me hungry all over again! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. so now you have a new advanture!my dear oly^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow oly, you always make such beautiful fotos!
    especially love that cute dinner in the first pic, love the quote too, about the future; i should keep that in mind more often :-)
    i'm moving in next week, i'm so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the setting is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you settle in soon and feel it is truly yours. So far it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the setting- a lovely small world!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!! i just found your blog and LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete