2010/01/21

2010
0114
★4

day 35 ╱ part 1

everyday life
in paris


a long long walk in montmartre area
-


╱╱╱

it was a very sunny day, we thought it might be a waste to spend the day inside the museum, so we decided to take a long long walk to montmartre area, which is only 10 minutes away

come on ! let me show you our little trip

:)




╱╱╱

woolala,,

it's the cute little shop in le fabuleux destin d'amélie poulain !





























































































4 comments:

  1. ahhh, thank you for this tour...a while ago I lived in Paris and I remember I was walking a lot
    it's so beautiful that I didn't want to miss anything...enjoy
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lovely!! i felt like i was on the walk with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...what a beautiful walk. We want to go there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, how nice to walk around Paris with you!
    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete