2009/12/03


╱╱╱

8 days before the cosmos travel

。◕‿◕。

( i'm loving the cutecute keyboard face i found at elisabeth's lovely blog )




╱╱╱

i have a messy room right now




╱╱╱

lunch the other day with my dear mo!relax cafe boys and girls that i work with





╱╱╱


i had my new hair cut a few days ago because i was having a break down so i decided to have my hair cut very short short so i can feel╱be brave and tough again





dream list ╱ winter version

01╱elisabeth's cutting boards
02╱lilli's petites spoons





have a nice day dear boys and girls, don't forget to put on enough clothes that keeps you warm and cozy, i heard the temperature is dropping today

:)



2 comments:

  1. Love your new haircut and fragment of your messy room shown. Both look splendid to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too sometimes. But it looks much tougher on you ;) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete