2009/10/07


╱╱╱

the little calendar╱2010 space odyssey╱smells like teen spirit

the little calendar is finally in my little online shop now !!!
( only USD$5 for each set )

( yaybii !!! )

i'm trying to manage to send out all the packages of the past orders before november, thank you all for the patience waiting

:)


















╱╱╱

i'm so looking forward to hear what you think about the little calendar !

i'll make another post about the wrappings later today




and and

i wanna say thank you so so much for all the kind lovely messages, they make me smile and give me power to keep on making things

xie xie, xie xie, merci beaucoup !




have a nice nice day !

:)



5 comments:

  1. dear dear elisabeth, thank youuuuuuu !!!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely stuck by your awesome blog & art work !!!
    I'm so happy to have discover you ! I have to explore your blog deeper...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fenocchio ice creams too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete