2009/07/02



i'm feeling so very lucky today, received some nice little packages over the world

i like my 3-legs deer very very very much, from naomi in isreal, who wrote me a very sweet little card




and the lovely postcard set from jeska in uk, who made very beautiful packaging




and and, a souvenir from a relative's japan trip




as for me, i just finished making the little books. now move on to make some little surprise gifts for people who will order things from my future little online shop


how are you ? i wonder.

i miss my friends very much. i've been living very solitude life these days, trying hard to focus on working on my own stuffs. i guess i'm just a very limited person, can only do one thing at a time.

but i hope you are all alright, healthy and happy. and i wish we can keep in touch again, like we used to be.

good night, my dear friends.

:)

 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful images. that wrapping paper for ume is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)

    i lovelovelove japanese wrapping papers !

    ReplyDelete